DISCLOSURE EX ART. 13-14 EU REGULATION 2016/679
Pursuant to the legislation on the protection of personal data, the company Nuova ITES srl, with registered office in VIA GALANTI, 2 - ITALY, VAT IT02934390739 ("Company"), as "Owner" of the treatment, informs, that your personal data (name, surname, CF, copy of ID, email address, billing and delivery addresses, possible CCTV footage) will be processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data provided for by EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
2. Source of personal data
The personal data held by the company are provided, also through the remote communication techniques used by the company (such as the website, e-mail, telephone and fax communication), directly from the person to whom the personal data is used. report ("Interested" or "Customer"). Personal data may also be acquired by the company by third parties appointed by the interested party to provide their data to the company.
3. Purpose of the treatment
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of the company for the following purposes:
a) fulfillment of specific requests from the interested party;
b) fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or community legislation;
c) other activities functional to the company, carried out by letter, telephone, advertising material, automated communication systems, newsletters, etc., in relation to which the interested party has the right to express his consent or not.
In particular, the company may carry out market research activities aimed at detecting the degree of satisfaction of the interested party on the quality of the services rendered, as well as commercial information, offers of the company's products / services, sending its own commercial newsletters. With regard to the purposes a) and b), we inform you that the processing of your personal data by the company, including the communication of the same data to the subjects referred to in paragraph 6 below, does not require your consent as a necessary treatment for the performance of services requested by you as well as to comply with legal obligations. As regards the purpose under c), however, each interested party has the right to express at any time the desire to be canceled from our newsletter, without this resulting in prejudicial consequences in the execution of any services requested.
4. Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes described in the previous paragraph, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data (with particular regard to the case of using remote communication techniques).
5. Categories of data being processed
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, the company processes personal data other than "sensitive" (for example, personal data suitable for disclosing racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, health status, sexual life, etc.) and "judicial". In particular, the processing carried out by the company refers to personal data relating to customers or potential customers such as name, address, personal identification data, tax code, etc. For these reasons, we invite you not to communicate "sensitive" and / or "judicial" personal data to it.
6. Subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
For the pursuit of the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, the company needs to communicate, in Italy and in some cases abroad, its personal data to third parties, belonging to the following categories:
- subjects who carry out activities related to services requested by the interested party, such as freight forwarding companies (express couriers) and logistics;
- financial administrations and banks, for example in the case of tax checks.
Your personal data will also be used for accounting registration.
The data processed by the company are not disclosed.
7. Rights of the interested party
The legislation on the protection of personal data gives the interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights. In particular, the interested party can obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- indication of the identity of the owner and manager, as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data.
The interested party may also oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. It may also object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and data processors